City Water Supply

Providing Quality Water & Water-Based Services

The City of Beaverton supplies water to approximately 70,000 or 74% of the 94,215 residents who live within the City limits. The remaining 26% of residents in Beaverton are supplied water by Tualatin Valley Water District (TVWD), Raleigh Water District, or the West Slope Water District.
  The primary source of Beaverton's City water supply is from the Joint Water Commission (JWC) Water Treatment Plant located south of Forest Grove. The City has a 25% ownership right in the facilities operated by the JWC, which entitles the City of Beaverton to up to 15 million gallons of treated drinking water per day.